Flying Virgin Atlantic Airlines For the First Time
On today's episode Joe and Sara Springer join the podcast to bring two different perspectives on flying Virgin Atlantic for the first time. We talk Wine Bingo, Lady Gaga's meat dress, beating the "touchscreen" entertainment console, Laser beam eyes and more...
Hands down - Three for three participants give Virgin Atlantic two thumbs up!
- Where to book your flights
- Compare Economy Basic to extra leg room in Comfort Delight
- Flying Virgin Atlantic with kids in tow vs. middle seat single traveler
- Where did my leg room go..? vs. building blanket forts in an entire row
- Meal service to other in flight meals
- Getting boozy mid-Atlantic
- In flight entertainment