12 DAYS, 9 PORTS, 2 KIDS, A LOT OF TRAVEL GOODNESS AND JUST A LITTLE BIT OF SLEEP!
Megan Welcomes back Orya, Joey and Joe to share about life on the Royal Princess sailng a 12 night British Isles Cruise Itinerary.
The kids talk for a short time on their favorite moments and prove that you do not need to bring toys, crafts and stuffed animals on a Princess Cruise. They will come home with full hands!
Joe and Megan attempt to blitz through the ports of call (but there are 9 and we are loquatious) with a few comments on dress code, on board entertainment, where the great bar tenders are, coffee drinks package and what happens when parents go into port and leave to the children with the kid's camp.
This is a cruise for people who like to stay busy! Enjoy and please write for more questions, comments or general Tom Foolery!
- British Isles & Icelandic Cruises - Princess Cruises
- Cobh | Cobh: Discover all there is to do and see
- Dublin's Official Tourism Site | Visit Dublin
- Hello - Coming to Liverpool? Now's Good - Visit Liverpool
- Greenock Feature Page on Undiscovered Scotland
- Visit Belfast
- The Official Guide to Edinburgh - This is Edinburgh
- Inverness Scotland | Inverness
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition - Home
- LIVE FEED: Normandy American Cemetery | American Battle Monuments Commission — Live welcome fedd from the American Battle Monuments Commission camera at Normandy American Cemetery.