HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am so thankful to have had so many persons from so many countries listen in 2018. My aim is to keep bringing interesting destinations, new types of travel and the professionals of the trade to the podcast. The line up is filling out nicely and I hope you enjoy my guests. They are meant to be a resource to you in planning your next adventure and would love to hear from you! #travelon
As always, if you have enjoyed this podcast series, please leave a comment or review. I would be delighted to ehar from you. email@example.com
Blessings to you this 2019!
Megan Chapa - Host Travel Radio Podcast
Today's podcast takes us to Windsor Castle post Royal Wedding. Despite me second guessing myself "on-air" most of my claims are true! Ha! Now, enjoy, fact check for yourself as always and please call a travel planner to make the most of your limited vacation time! Links below!
The Bau Baux travel jacket promised a lot on their Kickstarter campaign. I bought in hard. In fact, I bought two of these jackets, a men's for Joe and a women's for myself. After waiting almost a year for the final product I am sorrily dissapointed. I'm going to give them an "E" for Effort, a "D" for Dream a great product up and finally a "U" for Uncomfortable. Link below.
Now, one travel product Santa gave our daughter is the Instax Mini 9 instant camera. This little gem is durable and easy to use. We took this on our five day trek to Kent a few weeks ago and instanteously have a photo album of our adventure. This one is a winner! Now, to watch for Instax film to go on sale! Link below!
- Windsor Castle
- The Fire at Windsor Castle
- Who lived at Windsor Castle?
- A Royal Wedding: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex: — Where to see Megan's Gown!
- Order of the Garter - Wikipedia
- instax mini 9 | FUJIFILM — Fun and durable instant film camera!
- BAUBAX Travel Jacket 2.0 - Bomber - Female at Amazon Women’s Clothing store: — Buyer beware! Great idea, maybe wait for the 3.0
- Travel Radio Podcast - YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!