DISCLAIMER: This episode is awesome. We cry within 5 minutes of Joe's introduction...
Joe Sanok started his counseling career by running a yacht club for troubled youth, worked his way to a successful counseling practice and the NUMBER ONE mental health podcast on iTunes, "The Practice of the Practice".
Episode Topics Include:
- Joe's history working with troubled youth
- Joe's career as a counselor
- Knowing your child's strengths and identifying activites they can succeed in
- Knowing your child's triggers and identifying ways to curb or avoid travel that sets them off
- Setting expectations before traveling
- Planning comparable punishments/consequences for public places
- Do's and Don'ts of travel planning
- How to involve kids in travel planning
- Specific destination/activity ideas commentary
CozyPhones Headphones GIVEAWAY
A full review of the products are coming soon. Simply subscribe to the Travel Radio Podcast newsletter, during the month of April, and be entered to win. Winner must be US Citizen. Prize fullfillment to be provided by Cozyphones. Sign Up Here: NEWSLETTER SIGN UP FORM
- How to Start, Grow, and Scale a Private Practice| Practice of the Practice
- Pack For A Purpose // Small Space. Little Effort. Big Impact.
- Practice of The Practice PODCAST on iTunes
- On the Couch PODCAST on iTunes — John Dennis's podcast - an approachable mental health podcast.