Coronavirus is a nightmare for the travel industry as the restrictions on travelers gets tighter and tighter. I've been fielding questions about where to travel, when it will be safe to travel and more. As a travel professional I consume a lot of programming on the Coronavirus. This episode of Travel Radio Podcast includes the resources I am sending to people when questioned, a couple podcasts I like and a news article that hypothesises the virus dissipating with the return of spring weather.
Please enjoy! Links to everything are directly below in the show notes. Or, you can follow along on the video as I show each resource.
Thank you for being here!
~ Megan Chapa
Host Travel Radio Podcast
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- To Beard or not to Beard? That’s a good Question! | | Blogs | CDC — Is your facial hair in check to wear a mask or respirator?
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- WHO | World Health Organization
- Report a Coronavirus Scam - Cyber security
- BBC World Service | Newshour on Apple Podcasts
- Coronavirus Covid 19 podcast - news, alerts, and updates on the corona virus on Apple Podcasts
- How Will Warm Weather Affect The Spread Of COVID-19, The New Coronavirus Disease : Goats and Soda : NPR