Aussie | Journalist | Travel Lover | Podcaster
Journalist by day and podcaster by night, Cloe Jager joins the podcast to talk about traveling in Australia. She is also the host of the Travel Lust Podcast. Cloe brings her passion for travel to Travel Radio Podcast this week to help travelers manage expectations and travel smarter while touring in Australia.
Episode Topics Include:
• Is Cloe an Aussie criminal?
• Local weather trends
• Are locals friendly? (Please note Cloe's spot on "Old Timer" voice...)
• Three cities to visit as a tourist
• Where to surf (not Cloe's strong suite, but she knows where to go!)
• Interacting with indigenous people
• Marijuana Tourism
• Transportation in Australia
• Tasmania, the forgotten island of exploding apples
• Is smoking acceptable in Australia
• Shark detection app
• Talk about a "walk about"
• Traditional greetings - "Hey" or "G'day"?
• What side of the street to walk on?
• Translating an Aussie menu
• DON'T LITTER
• Cloe's Australian location bucket list