Easter Pilgrimage Podcast!
An estimated 168 Million Christians take faith based trips each year! The events of the Easter season and their locations are among the most popular destinations. As the Easter season approaches and Christians set off on their travels, maybe you are feeling left behind. Are you wondering where they are going? What are they doing? What is so important about Easter? Today's episode will shed light on these locations and thier historic significance.
Photo by Stephanie LeBlanc on Unsplash
Judy Yirsa, St. Christopher Mission's Travel, specialises is Catholic Pilgrimages for faith based groups and families. As a past guest on Travel Radio Podcast, Judy has shared a selection of Catholic Pilgrimage routes. Of particular interest is her episode on Oberammergau, a Passion Play, only performed every ten years - don't miss it! Listen to that episode HERE.
Today Judy joins Travle Radio to explore Catholic Pilgrimage options as related to the upcoming Easter Holiday. From land to sea there are MANY options available to the faith curious tourist. We will explore some of those options on this episode including, guides, mobility concerns, language requirments, travel cash, visas, etc.
FUN FACT: Judy loves planning pilgrimages so much she and her husband honeymooned to Catholic Pilgrim destinations in Europe!
Episode Topics Include:
- A 5 Star Review
- Judy's experience with Cozyphones
- History of Easter Pilgrimages
- Judy's Recent Family Pilgrimage to Paris
- Potential Routes and Locations for Easter Pilgrimages
- Addressing Mobility Concerns
- Language Concerns
- Money Exchange
- Visa Requirments
- Cruise and River Cruise Pilgrimage Options
- The FANNY PACK IS BACK!
- Alternatives to the Fanny Pack Lara Croft Would Wear
- Thank you and good bye!
- The "Lara Croft" fashion accessory leg bag! — It's an Amazon link - I'm not getting paid. Just pointing you to an option slightly more motorcycle gang and less "1989 Mom in Spandex". In the words of Maui, "You're Welcome!"
- Suede Backpack Bag | M&S Collection | M&S — The gold leather bag I took to Vegas. Despite feeling like I was always being robbed I think this was a good purchase. I like it more now that it is a little distressed. It has GREAT pockets and is cute enough to wear with dresses!
- Easter - Wikipedia — The history of Easter!
- Contigo | Travel Mugs, Water Bottles & Kids Water Bottles | Contigo® — The travel mugs I brag on!
- Travel Advisories for US Citizens