Megan and Judy catch listeners up on the latest with Judy's baby life. They baby has arrived (see photo below)! The girls move on to a crazy article on cruise passengers staging a mutiny over not being allowed to dock in a port with confirmed cases of the PLAGUE (news article below). Fun Disney trivia to introduce future guest Dr. Jeff Barnes otherwise known as Dr. Disneyland. Then Judy talks about her carefully planned Catholic pilgrimage. We learn more about the route, the importance of those stops to the Catholic faith and some activities along the way. Judy encourages families to attend and use the trip to invest in their family's faith.
- Fr. Cory's Website — Listen to Fr. Cory's Website before you travel! Fr. Cory Sticha is the pastor at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Malta, Montana of the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings, Montana. He has attended World Youth Day in Poland and is excited to celebrate his 10 year anniversary of his ordination while on this sacred trip!
- Judy's Video for the Pilgrimage's Path
- St. Christopher Missions Website
- Passenger Mutiny Article on Cruiseradio.net — re. damn. diculous #plague #darwinatwork
- Preview of two weeks guest Dr. Disneyland — These books are SO GOOD. Really, I have a love/hate relationship with Disney. But I am turning the corner because of these books! Plus, I learned that Hitler hated Mickey Mouse (so now I have to love him) and made some important business decisions while listening. Get motivated to achieve your goals, choose a college major, be an excellent leader and all through the lens of the legendary Walt Disney! (P.S. Going to be a great contest next week too!)
- Pieminister – Award-winning British pies — It's Pieminister which is even more perfect for this episode than Piemeister! Gah, what do you want - I have mom brain... Regardless, you should eat here. I'll probably be there too!