In this Ecotourism, Costa Rica audio adventure Marshall starts things off talking about a bug repellent product easy to use for kids and easy to find on-line (link to Amazon below). Then Megan and Marshall talk about how his love for Costa Rica began during a semester exchange program. During Marshall's time there he put his foot on every part of the country he could scramble to. He also took advantage of the language immersion opportunity to perfect his Spanish skills. Now he travels there frequently with his family and can help you get there too. Subjects touched on are geography, language needs, currency used, safety, food, appropriate trip duration and types of accommodations. You will love this episode and want to visit this unspoiled and accessible part of the world. Call Marshall, he will not steer you wrong!
- Snap On Mosquito Repellent Bracelets — Snap on felt like bug repellent wrist bands. 100% All Natural Plant-Based Oil, Non-Toxic Travel Insect Repellent, Safe Deet-Free Band, Soft Fiber Material For Kids & Adults, Keeps Insects & Bugs Away: Sports & Outdoors.
- Mosquito Repellent Bracelets 30 Pack — 30 pack of DEET-FREE stretching/bungee bug repellent wrist bands. DEET-FREE Natural Waterproof Wristbands - Pest Bug Control Bands For Kids & Adults Outdoor Camping Fishing Traveling : Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Clear Water Travels on Facebook! — Visit Marshall on his FB page!
- Clear Water Travels - Home — Clear Water Travel's Home Page.
- Travel Radio Podcast - YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!