Oxford is known for educating the worlds best and brightest (don't hate Ivy League, I read it in a report..) and everything tediously preserved by historians. Though this is true, you can still keep your littles busy here!
Today's episode features a nice half day to the Oxford University's Museum of Natural History and the Pitt River's Museum. If you love a New England fall - you will love Oxford Fall. Autumn man, get out your beard oil and pumpkin spice latte, this is your Mecca. Megan and Orya talk through what is a nice half day outting for kids. The conversation goes something like, Oxford Half Marathon, rocks in the museum, African stuff, shrunken heads, sea bugs, food, spiders, Orya laughing uncontrollably.
Additionally, if you are a runner, plan to visit Oxford in the fall. Run the half Marathon and take the family to the museum at the end point, hit up a pub for a fun half day in town!
- O.U.M.N.H. Homepage — Fossils, Geodes and Roaches OH MY!
- Pitt Rivers Museum | — See the shrunken heads, seal guts coats and "African stuff" here!
- The 2017 Virgin Sport Oxford Half — Oxford Half Marathon Information
- Episode 5: TAI: Religious Travel with Judy Yirsa — Judy Yirsa Catholic Pilgrimages
- Travel Radio Podcast - YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!