If you love quilting and handy crafts this episode is for you! Alpha and Megan talk about quilting gadgets, the making of the quilt cruise and fun finding like minded artisans in Nassau Bahamas. Alpha is even collecting quilting magazines, seems rippers and other supplies to send to their new made friends.
Don't quilt but your spouse does? There is plenty for you to do aboard this NCL Ship too!
- Cruise Details! — Keep scrolling - its down there and its good stuff!
- Slide Show For Stepping Stones Quilt Guild Visit — Some photos of the visit with Stepping Stones Quilt Guild. What lovely quilts and ladies!
- Electric Seam Ripper — A neat product that many swear by but Alpha hasn't dared to try. This one has great reviews - maybe we can get Alpha to give this one a go!
- Cafe Sewciety Quilts - Webster, NY
- Travel Radio Podcast - YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!